This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Westlake Family Dental Care
2255 Columbia Road
Westlake, OH 44145
Monday through Thursday
08:30 AM – 05:00 PM
08:30 AM – 01:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Westlake, OH, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing:
- Our dental clinic accepts most traditional insurance plans and works to be sure your get the maximum allowances that your plan provides. Please contact our office if you have any questions about your dental plan.
- We are happy to file your insurance claims for any plan, such as Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), that we may not be participating providers for.
- We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards.
- We also have flexible payment plans. Our Financial Coordinator can provide details.
- Our goal is to make modern dentistry fit your family budget.
- We are participating providers in: etc.
We are participating providers in the following dental plans:
- Delta Dental
- Dentemax (Medical Mutual)
We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards for payment. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
- American Express
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision is in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-Rays
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- IntraOral Photography
- Air Abrasion
- Direct TV in Every Room