There are many reasons a patient may be interested in cosmetic and esthetic dentistry. Discolored, misshapen, chipped, or crowded teeth are just some of the things that can make a person feel insecure about their smile. Whatever your reason, Westlake Family Dental Care will work with you to create the smile of your dreams. Dr. Jenn has an artistic eye and is able to perform a variety of procedures to address your cosmetic concerns.
Our cosmetic procedures include:
- Veneers – Veneers are thin porcelain coatings that are placed over the front surface of teeth. Veneers can be used to close spaces in teeth, cover discolored teeth, make teeth appear straighter, and give a different shape to teeth that may be chipped or misshapen.
- Bonding – Bonding can accomplish many of the things that veneers can, but with a tooth-colored resin instead of porcelain.
- Contouring and Reshaping – In some situations, Dr. Jenn can reshape and contour your natural tooth to fix small chips, even out your smile-line, or change the shape of your teeth.
- Invisalign® – These clear, removable, and comfortable aligners can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
- Orthodontics – We also offer traditional braces to correct crowding, spacing, or a misaligned bite.
- Whitening – Our patients have two options to choose from to bleach their teeth. For patients that want quick results, in-office whitening with Boost® is a good choice. A busy person, however, may want to minimize time in the dental chair and choose to have custom bleaching trays made for at-home or overnight bleaching. Dr. Jenn will help you decide which option is better for you.
We are always open to discussing your cosmetic desires. Be sure to mention your concerns at your next appointment.